NOTE: This training will meet/exceed the Contractor Operator requirements for SAMM Application Training.
Prerequisites: Course is designed to provide the Deck Officers the Day to Day computer system and program operations on an MSC vessel. User should be familiar with MSC policies and practices, this lesson assumes basic understanding prior to starting.
4-day course – NOTE: user MUST attend each day to receive the certificate for the SAMM Application Training
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Intro to SAMM/VTL
- SAMM Overview (w/Assessment)
- Shipslog (w/ Assessment)
- Energy Conservation (ENCON)
- Shipboard Configuration and Logistics Information Program (ShipCLIP)
- LogiQuest – MSC New Spare Parts research program
- Commodities (Paint/Lube/Fuel/ABS)
- Ship Inspection Regulatory Bodies
Syllabus CMEO for Deck Officers