NOTE: This training will meet/exceed the Contractor Operator requirements for SAMM Application Training.
Prerequisites: Course is designed to provide the Deck Officers the Day to Day computer system and program operations on an MSC vessel. User should be familiar with MSC policies and practices, this lesson assumes basic understanding prior to starting.
4-day course – NOTE: user MUST attend each day to receive the certificate for the SAMM Application Training
- RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Ship Log/Logbook
- SAMM Virtual Tech Library
- SAMM Overview
- Shipboard Configuration and Logistics Information Program (ShipCLIP)
- Energy Conservation (ENCON)
- Vessel Assessment
- Cargo Max
- Dry Docking
Syllabus CMEO for Deck Officers