Registration for this course is now closed. Please complete the Audit & Waiting List form below if you are still interested in attending this course.
NOTE: This training will meet/exceed the Contractor Operator requirements for SAMM Application Training.
Prerequisites: Course is designed to provide the Senior Engineer the Day to Day computer system and program operations on an MSC vessel. User should be familiar with MSC policies and practices, this lesson assumes basic understanding prior to starting.
Duration: 5-day course(User MUST attend each day to receive the certificate for the SAMM Application Training)
- RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Intro to Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and how it applies aboard MSC ships
- SAMM Intro & Feedbacks
- SAMM Virtual Tech Library
- SAMM Utilities
- SAMM Planned Maintenance
- SAMM Workbook
- SAMM Vibration Analysis
- SAMM Reciprocating Analysis (RA)
- SAMM Corrective Maintenance
- SAMM Machinery History
- Ship Log/Logbook (Engine)
- SAMM Assessments
- Shipboard Configuration and Logistics Information Program (ShipCLIP)
- LogiQuest – MSC New Spare Parts research program
- Lube Oil Contract/ Collection/Sampling
- Commodities/ Chemical Contracts
- Energy Conservation (ENCON)
- Pump Alignment
- SAMM Reassessments